Wednesday, February 18, 2009

celebration!


Hey everybody!

Well, I actually have two things to celebrate today.  One is my younger puppy's birthday - Bella is one year old today!  I told her she has to start acting like a grown-up dog now, but I'm thinking that's not going to happen for a while :)  Here she is engaging in her two favorite activities - looking cute, and chewing on her bone.

My other celebration is that I am now the owner of a Canon 5D Mark II.  I've graduated to a very pro, really amazing camera - I can't believe it!  So, of course, I was itching to try it out and documenting Bella's birthday seemed like the perfect occasion for that.  It's weird - it's like Christmas came super early this year.  I never thought I would be this excited about a camera - but I suppose that's because until recently it didn't even occur to me that I could be a photographer.  

Anyway, I'm enjoying my celebrations today.  More shots to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a cute puppy... wish I had one like it...

ellenmarie said...

oh my goodness!! bella looks just like my lil baby, which i know we have discussed ;) i found out recently that min pins breed history is part dachshund! and i can definitely see it :)