Monday, February 2, 2009

Cib's Baptism

I recently had the great pleasure of photographing the baptism of our good friends' son, Cib.  I have taken photographs for their family several times, and every time is such a great experience!  They have the most loving, expressive family - they make capturing genuine moments so easy.

This was also the first time I got to meet much of their extended family, including Amber's parents.  Amber's mom, Renee, had a life-changing accident last year, but she and her husband Rusty are so happy and in love that I kept forgetting how many challenges they have faced in the past year.  So, I couldn't help posting one of many sweet photos of them together!  

If you want to see more photos of this awesome family, check out their slideshow at:  www.meenajeanesphotography.com/cibsbaptism 

No comments: