Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cancun!!!

Hey ladies & gents!

As promised, I am posting some photos from my family's vacation to Cancun right before Christmas.  My husband and I even have a photo together - something that rarely happens as I'm always behind the camera :)  And I got one of my parents on their daily walk on the beach - which was earlier than I normally like to get up, but I'm glad I got the shot.

We had a fantastic time - all the sun, drinks, food, and family we could ask for.  And I only took 400 photos of the ocean.  Living in a landlocked location really makes you appreciate the ocean when you finally get to see it!  

I've been busy - so expect to see more posts of my latest stuff soon!

2 comments:

ellenmarie said...

oh my god i am so jealous!!!! all of these photos are beautiful, and the colors make me thirsty hehe ;D

i absolutely love the sunglasses shot - so cool! and i am a sucker for the seagulls one too :D ohh little animals steal my heart :)

meena said...

Thanks so much! Yeah, I took SOOO many photos of the water and animals and all that good stuff - I never get to see blue-green water, so I was super camera happy :)